Menu
McLeanhope
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Parked order

I ordered a new phone on Friday 26th which was supposed to be delivered Monday 29th. The order has been parked. When phoning up customer services and contacting via Twitter there was no one that could help me in either resolving this issue or to tell me when it would be sorted. I’ve now been without a mobile for 2 days and would like to know how long it is going to take before I will be able to contact anyone. As a new customer this definitely does not give the best impression about the level of customer service or efficiency of the network.

0 Kudos
McLeanhope
Joining in
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Order parked for over 5 days

I ordered a new phone on Friday 26th July and since then the order has been parked. It says in the email someone from customer services will be in touch however I have had no contact. When phoning up myself there hasn’t been anyone able to me help understand what the hold up is. As my previous phone contract has now expired I don’t have a way of calling up customer services again. Is there anyway that someone can tell me why my phone has been parked or how long it will be until it is despatched? 

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) David_Pn
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Parked order

Hi McLeanhope

Welcome to our community forum pages and thank you for posting.

We are sorry to hear of the issues experienced with your phone order and any difficulties encountered in resolving this.

This is a disappointing start to your time with us and we apologise for the disappointment caused.

Have you received any updates on this since your post at all?

If not please let us know. We'd like to see what we can do to help on here. 

David_Pn
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
McLeanhope
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi David,

i haven’t had any updates since reviving the email saying that more information was needed on Friday. I have been regularly checking both my emails and my virgin mobile account but there hasn’t been any updates. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) David_Pn
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I'd like to see what I can do to help.

I'll need to get a few more details from you so I'll send you a private message in a few moments.

Keep an eye out at the top of the screen for the message.

Thank you. 

David_Pn
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
McLeanhope
Joining in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

A week today an enquire about my parked order was place and since then I haven’t heard anything back. Is there any way I can check up on the enquiry into my phone? At this point I’m prepared to cancel this contract and take my business somewhere else. 

0 Kudos