Menu
darkmoons
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Parked order

I decided go on contact with virgin and I regret it. I ordered Samsung s10 in white and got “parked order” and on top that the email asking we need more information doesn’t even work. 

At this point I feel like cancelling and just sticking with my iPhone and never bothering contract phone again. 

This service is horrible; I decided try this through the chat service to get no answer. 

I haven’t received phone or anything, just bunch of emails. 

0 Kudos
darkmoons
Tuning in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Parked order

I also got this email and when I click "tell us more" I get this error: "Unfortunately, there’ll be a slight delay processing your order while we make some checks. We’ll be in touch to progress your order. If you’d like to speak to someone in the meantime, please call us on 0800 064 3847"

honestly really annoyed with this now.
0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Wise owl
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi What I would do is buy outright the phone of your choice, then go for a sim only deal with whoever you see fit, it will work out much cheaper & probably be less hassle.Regards Micky
darkmoons
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Honestly, at this point, I might just stick with my old phone and cancel the whole thing.

Virgin is bloody useless. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Sorry to hear of the problems that you've been having with your order darkmoons.

Has the situation changed since your last post on Monday? Have you got in touch with our team to progress your order?

Thanks

Steven_L

0 Kudos