cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Parked order

Zimba007
Joining in

I ordered a new phone with you. It is saying parked and after reading alot of reviews this seems to be a regular thing with not very good outcomes of having contact or being able to contact you very easily to see what is happening with my order. I would just like to know if my order is going through and when it would be delivered. I do not want to cancel but if the reviews are true I am abit worried that this parked will continue for a long time without answers. I would appreciate someone getting back to me in this matter to put my mind at ease and to look forward to receiving my phone .

• My order number is 100001834689020
3 REPLIES 3

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Zimba007

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

If an order is parked, this means that extra checks have got to be done before a final decision is made on whether we can offer you the agreed contract. This process has a timescale of 3 working days. When did you place the order please?

Best wishes,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Hi 

I only applied today, so I will wait 4 days for a decision?

Regards 

It can take upto 3 working days, depending on how many checks needed/how fast processed. Best wishes,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill