cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Parked order

cazlockhart1210
Joining in

Hi 

I placed an order for myself on Friday lunch time by talking to an agent on live chat said it had all gone through but then email said it was parked. 
placed an online order a few hours later for my husband and the same thing has happened. 
Nobody is helpful on the phone 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Standard p*ss poor virgin media im afraid. Fingers crossed they call you soon. 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

That_E90_Guy
Up to speed

Orders usually go to parked if there is an issue with credit check or some other issue that needs manually checking. Virgin should phone you to go through said extra checks. Dont hold your breathe though, plenty of threads on here where that hasnt happened. 

I was told I’d passed the credit check so 🤷‍♀️ We will see. Just annoying it’s passed 48 hours so they haven’t met SLA either 

Standard p*ss poor virgin media im afraid. Fingers crossed they call you soon. 

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi cazlockhart1210, 

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting. 

I am very sorry to hear of the issues you have been facing with your order of the handset. We will be able to help. 

Just to confirm, are you a brand new customer or are these additional handsets? 

Thanks

Nat

Hi

ive been a customer of virgin for 19 years, my husband is a new customer . 

Thank you for your reply. 

With this being the case, I would like to take a look at the account and see if I can shine some light on this for you. 

I will pop a private message over to the purple envelope on the top right of this page now. 

Speak soon, 

Nat