cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

'Parked' order

JohnMac1875
Joining in

Hi team 

Been on a pay monthly contract for three years and was due an upgrade. Paid off the final three months and everything was fine, call handler advised credit checked was passed and order was good to go. 

Then receive an email saying the order is 'parked' called in numerous times now and been advised I will receive a call back and had nothing. Also haven't received any credit agreement to sign yet and checked all mailboxes.

Any help would be appreciated.

8 REPLIES 8

JohnMac1875
Joining in

Any one able to help? 

Still waiting on the promised call.

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi JohnMac1875, 

Thank you for your post 🙂 

Sorry to hear about this and the delay caused - mostly all orders which are processed go through extra security checks on the account, and there is a team which will contact you within 24-48 hours if needed to confirm extra information if needed. 

When you have spoken with the team over the phone did they advise on anything else? 

Cheers, 

Ryan. 

Morning Ryan, 

Thanks for the reply. 

I've had conflicting information when I've called really, with advice that I would definitely receive a call yesterday which didn't materialise. It'll be 48 hours this afternoon. So Is it safe to assume if no one has contacted by close of business tonight that no extra information will be required and the order will move on from the 'parked' status?

Thanks again.

John

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

It's normally the case when it happens. I apologise the call back hasn't been received also. 

What might of happened is the agent raised a form to the team in which looks/process these orders to come into the account is SLA has been missed. I will keep an eye on your post for you and come back to me by 4PM today and if you've not had anything I will private message you to have a look into it. 

Cheers, 

Ryan. 

Thanks, Ryan

I'll be sure to send another message if I haven't heard anything by 4pm. 

Appreciate your help.

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

No problem at all - speak soon 🙂 

Cheers, 

Ryan. 

Hi Ryan,

Still yet to hear anything back, can this be looked into?

Thanks

John

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

I will send you over a private message 🙂 

Cheers,

Ryan.