cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Parked order

Kerry14
Joining in

Hi 

i made an order yesterday and it says it is parked. Is this normal? The reference number is 100001639878810

thanks

4 REPLIES 4

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Kerry14,

Welcome to the Community Forums. Thank you for your first post.

I'm sorry to hear that your order is currently parked. There can be many different reasons why an order may become parked, so it should be nothing to worry about.

I'll pop you over a PM now so I can look into this for you.

Please look out for my message over at the purple envelope

Thanks

Beth

Kerry14
Joining in

Hi, 

i still haven't heard anymore on this. I was told some fraud checks were being carried out and I should hear today? I still haven't received a credit agreement aswell. 

Sorry you have not heard back yet from the team in regards to your parked order Kerry.

In that case, I would certainly advise to speak with our Sales Team so they can look into this further for you and see why the order has not yet been resumed. You can speak with our Mobile Sales Team on 0800 052 0238.

Please do let us know how you get on and if you do have any other questions or concerns 🙂

Beth

Yes it is definitely worth contacting the sales team as that is what I had to do today to get my order over the last hurdle.  My order was parked due to a small issue on my credit report, due to a recent name change.  However once I spoke to the sales team via webchat they tried to push through the order again and with a few hours I had the security team call for additional checks.  After a couple of minutes the order was processed and credit agreements sent to sign.