cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Parked order

Sammiedee21
Joining in

Hi I ordered a phone and order is on parked just wondering whats happening as its been on parked for over 8 hours!! How long will I be waiting?? 

5 REPLIES 5

Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Sammiedee21,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community. 

I'm very sorry to hear about this. We can certainly look into this for you now. 

I will private message you to get some details. 

^Martin

chrisjwright
On our wavelength

I'm having the same issue. I ordered mine in 4th March and I haven't heard anything from Virgin Mobile.

I just want to cancel the order now. If this is indicative of the service I'll get later, I'd rather go somewhere else.

I don't want to go elsewhere and then receive a phone from Virgin Mobile, ending up paying for two of them. How do I go about cancelling the order?

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @chrisjwright,

Welcome back to our Community Forums! Thank you for your post and I'm very sorry to hear that you've not heard anything from the Mobile team and that you're now considering cancelling your order.

In this situation, we would recommend getting in touch with our Mobile team directly on 0345 600 0789 to discuss your order and discuss a cancellation, as we're unable to process them via the Forums.

We hope that you do stay with us and keep us updated on your order.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Thank you. I called the contact centre and the person on the phone said that they have now cancelled my order.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @chrisjwright,

Thank you for coming back to us and for updating the thread.

We're here to help further if needed. Please reach out any time. I do apologise that your order was parked and that you have decided to cancel it.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs