cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Parked order

Oliver_1
Joining in

I put an order in for an iPhone 12 Pro Max last night and I went to check on the status, which said it is ‘parked’ and there was trouble processing the order and that the team will be in touch to discuss the order. Can someone help resolve this? 

7 REPLIES 7

Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Oliver_1,

Thanks for using the forums to get this issue with your parked order looked into, I am sorry if this has been causing some frustration. I would be more than happy to look into this for you. 
Usually a mobile order is parked due to -

• Incorrect information given when processing order
  • Failed credit check 
  • Fraud check
  • System error

I can look into your order here on the forums for you, however you can also text 0753 301 6422 or call 0345 600 0789 if you need to. 
I will send you a PM now asking for some further information. 

Thanks!

Megan_L

Dmorgan123
Joining in

Ordered a iPhone 12 and iPad yesterday and order has been saying parked since any ideas why?

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Dmorgan123, 

Sorry to hear this, a parked order can be for various things such as item not in stock, or free gift not in stock, or credit check failed, you will need to call our team for an update on this 0345 454 1111

Zoie

I tried calling the number earlier today and got no answer 😞

Would anyone be able to help me with my parked order as I’m still unable to get answers ?

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Dmorgan123 wrote:

Would anyone be able to help me with my parked order as I’m still unable to get answers ?

Problem is the team on here don't have access to sales info so you will get a generic response.

You would not believe the number of people who come on here with the same complaint.

Parking orders is one thing, but the lack of any information or communication with the customer (even when the say they will ring) afterwards is unforgivable 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

I am sorry for this @Dmorgan.

Please can you call our sales number - 0800 183 1234, we are unable to assist with this from this platform unfortunately.

I hope you get the answer you are looking for.

Thanks, 

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide