cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Parked order

Simonz70
Joining in

Can some please explain why after 3 weeks of my order for an upgrade being placed and then parked why I haven’t heard from anyone at virgin. I have contacted them myself and and been promised call backs and tickets being passed to the back off for immediate action but still not one call back 😡

I spend a fair bit of money every month to virgin with tv and various mobile contracts and this level of service frankly is totally unacceptable  and is making me doubt if I want to continue spending my money with them

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good afternoon @Simonz70

Welcome to the forums and thank you for taking the time to post. 

I am sorry to hear that you have had some issues with your order being parked. 

That is definitely longer than we would have wanted you to wait, when speaking with the mobile team regarding this, have they been able to explain the reason we have parked the order? 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Third parked order post today. And yes, the lack of information and communication from the people who deal with this is a disgrace. I won't defend Virgin on this. Such complaints are too frequent and have gone on for too long.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good afternoon @Simonz70

Welcome to the forums and thank you for taking the time to post. 

I am sorry to hear that you have had some issues with your order being parked. 

That is definitely longer than we would have wanted you to wait, when speaking with the mobile team regarding this, have they been able to explain the reason we have parked the order? 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

Hi could you let me know why

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

We can definitely take a look into this for you.

I will pop you over a PM so we can clear DPA and we can go from there. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

I am really sorry for the inconvenience that this has caused @Simonz70 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

Did they managed to fix this for you? mine is still on parked too. No answer from support or anything yet.