cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Parked order

carriemcneil
Joining in

Morning.

I am considering cancelling an order I placed yesterday for a new phone and free nintendo switch with you guys. I would rather not, but am now extremely anxious after reading what seems like a neverending stream of neagtive reviews on trustpilot (without response). Also found tonnes on these forums with similar issues. Perhaps I worrying over nothing, but I'm sure you can understand my concern.

The order is "parked" and I cannot seem to get hold of anyone who can tell me why, or if its going ahead? If there is a problem I would prefer to know now, so I can cancel this order before my old phone gets deactivated (which I presume it will due to requested swap to Virgin?).

I have tried to find help with this online, by phone and via the WhatsApp service that was suggested, but sadly to no avail. All I can seem to find are absolutely shocking reviews, which has scared me to be honest. I work in customer service for an oil company, so I understand that bad reviews will happen.. but the ones I've been reading are all about parked orders and having to wait days/weeks for someone to explain whats happening. I do not want to end up as one of these angry customers, so with the greatest of respect for you guys and the pressure you are under right now - please can someone take a look at my order and tell me what's happening? 100001574370330

Thank you very much x

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Carrie. Welcome to the community! Thank you for posting. 

Sorry to hear you have been reading some reviews which concerned you. 

Sadly I have been unable to locate the account in question in order to check, I will send you a PM to confirm a few details so we can look into this further for you. If you can check the top right corner of the page, it will appear in your inbox. 

All the best

Molly

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

64 REPLIES 64

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Carrie. Welcome to the community! Thank you for posting. 

Sorry to hear you have been reading some reviews which concerned you. 

Sadly I have been unable to locate the account in question in order to check, I will send you a PM to confirm a few details so we can look into this further for you. If you can check the top right corner of the page, it will appear in your inbox. 

All the best

Molly

Thanks Molly,

Will await PM from you.

No Problem, hopefully it should be appearing for you now!

All the best. 

Molly

This is an update for the thread: thank you to @carriemcneil for PM'ing with me. 

This issue has now been looked into and resolved. 

All the best. 

Molly

Lyn_G
Joining in

Hi my order has also been marked as a parked order please could someone help me with this, my ref no is 100001613887012, 

Thank you.

Hi @Lyn_G, thanks for your post although I'm sorry you're having problems with your order.

I'm going to pop you a PM to ask you to confirm some details, so please respond directly and I'll be able to assist further.

Many thanks

Tom_W

I ordered and phone yesterday, said i was accepted and gave me delivery date for today. I gave my pac code and transferred from o2. I had an email saying delivery date etc i just checked today and my order is now saying parked!! I cant seem to get hold of anyone in your support team, online messages send me to whatsapp and noone is replying to me. I passed the credit check and set up direct debit etc so what is the hold up? I have cancelled my existing contract with o2 and am really unhappy

How can you accept people for orders then park them??? terrible service