cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Parked order help needed

Tarab5
Joining in

I ordered a 4GB SIM on 13/01/22. My wife ordered one on the same day. Hers has arrived and is working, but my account says my order has been parked, and that someone from Virgin customer service would contact me. Nobody did, so I called Virgin on 21/01/22. I spoke to 4 different members of staff over the period of one hour and no one was able to tell me why the order was parked, or how the situation could be resolved. The last person I spoke to told me someone would phone me within 24 hours. This did not happen and tonight (3 days later), I spent 1 and a half hours on the text messaging service, trying to get help that way. At one point I received a message saying I was being put through to Timi, but by 10pm I had not heard anything further. Please can a Virgin Mobile staff member sort out my problem? I am feeling very disappointed that I have given my bank details to a company who do not seem to want to provide me with the service I have signed up for.

1 REPLY 1

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good morning @Tarab5 

Welcome to the forums and thank you for taking the time to post. 

I am sorry to hear that you have had some issues with your parked order. 

Often orders are parked so we can run some additional checks. 

We can take a look into this for you no problem, I will pop you over a PM so that I can get some further information.

Kind regards,

Zak_M