Menu
Vely
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Parked order customer service disgusting

I rang this morning to place an mobile contract order with you guys after being recommended (I’m leaving my current provider)
The sales lady told me I would receive a phone call within the hour to verify my details and my phone would be delivered Tomorrow (Tuesday 25th June). After not receiving a call I have phoned up 4 more times today to find out what’s going on (spoken to Sheila twice, Rhonda, a man from sales and Joan - Joan hung up on me when she told me I didn’t have a valid point to make a complaint!!)
I have booked the day off work tomorrow so I would be home for the delivery so I am going to lose a days pay for nothing.
My partner ordered a phone as an upgrade last night and was told the very same thing I was but he never received a phone call and he was told the phone would be delivered tomorrow (Tuesday 25th June)
I have had staff be very rude to me on the phone and I can’t believe they are treating new customers this way!
I am disgusted with virgin as a whole, I was sold a contract based on lies!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Parked order customer service disgusting

Hello Vely

Welcome to our community forum pages and thank you for posting.

We are sorry to hear about this issue and we apologise for any disappointing service received. This doesn't sound like the kind of customer service which we aim to provide.

We appreciate that this isn't a good start to your time with us. 

We'd like to see what we can do to help. 

Have you been notified by us that the order has been 'parked'? Have you received an update on this since your last post? 

David_Pn
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos