cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Parked Order

Cjcu95
Joining in

Ordered a new phone contract as was fed up with my current provider.. got accepted for my contract then next day it had been put on parked even though I had a confirmed delivery date. Trying to get hold of anyone to get a solution is like getting blood out of a stone. No replies to any online chats , text message service or even the phone call got put on hold for 45minutes and then hung up on. 

2 REPLIES 2

brisycom
Tuning in

Like most other people I had the same issue and 2 weeks later I have never heard anything since, so I gave up and went with Sky.

I now have a shiny new iPhone 13 so C'mon virgin you are losing potential customers left right and centre with constantly parking orders and never getting back in contact.

Regards

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @Cjcu95,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on the forums.
I'm really sorry to hear that your order has been parked, I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but would need to confirm a few details over via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.

Regards,

Steven_L