cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIN to access voicemail when overseas

NatBatCat
Joining in

I am currently outside of the UK and trying to access my voicemail. When I dial into the voicemail I am asked to enter my PIN. But I don't have a voicemail PIN. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Thanks!

6 REPLIES 6

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums @NatBatCt and a very warm welcome to you!

Can you please try entering the default PIN which is 0789 for me?

If this is not successful, we can seek to take this to a private message to pass data protection to generate one that's unique to your account

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Hi David, this PIN does not work. Please can you help me?

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

It used to be 7890 (not 0789)but I have a feeling default pin codes were abolished because of the phone hacking scandal.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

None of the potential default PINs work. 

I have contacted the call centre but have been told that a moderator on here has recently changed my PIN and there is now nothing the call centre can do to help me. 

I have no information about this new pin though! 

Any insights?!

Thank you for trying that for me. 

What I will do is private message you so we can look into this. 

^Martin

I still don't have a PIN code! The call centre say they cannot help me because someone from this community is helping me...but aside from a message asking if I would like a new PIN, I have had no help yet. 

I need access to my messages ASAP.

Can anyone help?