cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PAYG ending

cvpa
Tuning in

Have had a text that PAYG ends in january. Spoke to customer service who stated that would have to up grade to a monthly payment and when this has been arranged  can get the credit from my mobile phone added otherwise it will be lost. I had already found a deal which offered 4gb for £6 a month for 12 months which she agreed to .  I have just rang back. Have just been told that it is now 1gb for £7 a month and that they will not do the other offer even though it is still online. AHHH

2 REPLIES 2

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @cvpa

Welcome back to our Community Help Forum 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that you have received mixed messages regarding a monthly tariff for your mobile, that is not the high standard of service we aim to provide.

Please can you give our Mobile Sales team another call on 0800 052 0238 so that we can arrange the best possible deal available for you.

Kind regards,

Serena

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You don't have to take out a contract with Virgin to retrieve your balance. You can request both a PAC code to take your number to another supplier and also request a refund.

Let's just say you were 'mislead".

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-mobile-pay-as-you-closing

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks