cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PAYG Refund

Garyjean
Joining in

Hi there

Could someone help with claiming a PAYG refund of credit? The line is now cut and phone is transferred to o2 so I am unable to dial 789.

Thanks 

4 REPLIES 4

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good afternoon @Garyjean

Welcome to the forums and thank you for taking the time to post. 

I am sorry to hear that you have had some issues with getting your PAYG refunded. 

Have you been in contact with our mobile care team regarding this? If so what have they advised ?

Kind regards,

Zak_M

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Garyjean wrote:

Hi there

Could someone help with claiming a PAYG refund of credit? The line is now cut and phone is transferred to o2 so I am unable to dial 789.

Thanks 

If you haven't already 0345 6000 789 will get you through

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

I can’t get through to them after multiple attempts 
can you suggest how I do this another way as clearly the phone isn’t an option. 

thanks 

Hi Garyjean, 

Thanks for coming back to us on this one. 

We can have a look to see if there is anything we can do from this side. In order to do this, we will need to confirm some information with you and pass data protection. 

I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox.
Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs