Tuning in

I lost my old SIM card but need to get PAC for new account 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Jed12,

welcome to our forum and thanks for your post.

Just to confirm are you looking to get a pac code to transfer your number to another provider?

Let me know if this is the case.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

15 REPLIES 15

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Jed12,

welcome to our forum and thanks for your post.

Just to confirm are you looking to get a pac code to transfer your number to another provider?

Let me know if this is the case.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Need PAC with old number but lost it.

I’ve lost my current SIM card and changing to another provider. How do I get my PAC code??? No means simply transferring.

Thank you for confirming that @Jed12, I'm going to send you a PM to confirm some details with you so I can get you a pac code.

Regards

Nathan

Rh2402
Joining in

I have recently had to change to o2 for my mobile service due to the oomph package. The pac code was given to me to early and now i need a new one. 

can you help please as the service is not working for me now? 

thanks

rhys

Hi Rhys,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

Sorry to hear you're having some issues with your PAC code, so I can take a closer look at this I've popped you over a private message (purple envelope, top right hand corner)

Alex_Rm

djpelo32
Joining in

Good afternoon I also need a PAC code but this is difficult I can't because my number is blocked and I can't send messages. What can I do to receive a PAC? 

dannylau
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You can get your pac code via your virgin mobile account page

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @djpelo32,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post and I'm sorry to hear that you're having some issues with your PAC code!

Have you taken a look at our Switching page for more information? This can help show you how you can order your PAC code. However, if your number is blocked, I'll be more than happy to have this looked into for you.

I'll send you a Private Message to confirm a few details. Please keep an eye out for an envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. I'll be in touch soon.

Thanks! 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs