cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PAC

Trav03
Joining in

Won’t let me access my PAC code? Any help? 

I’ve messaged and it said they can’t get it at the moment same online aswell 

6 REPLIES 6

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Trav03, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community. 

I'm sorry to hear you're having an issue getting a PAC code. You can get a PAC in a few ways:

• Sign in to your online account and select Switching to make your request
  • Text ‘PAC’ and your date of birth (in DD/MM/YYYY format) to 65075 For example: PAC 01/03/1984
  • Call us on 789 from your Virgin Mobile or 0345 6000 789 from any other phone

Once requested, you'll usually receive the PAC within a few minutes via text message. 

If you've already requested this but haven't received anything, please pop back and let us know. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Yea, I’ve done all that and it’s not working I had a message saying “ we’re unable to get it at the moment” it then gave me that number and the person I was speaking to also failed in trying to get my PAC code. 

Hi Trav03, 

Thanks for coming back to me and confirming you've attempted these steps already. 

Let us take a closer look at things for you. I will need to pass data protection so have sent you a private message. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Hi Trav03, 

Thanks for coming back to me and passing Data Protection 🙂 

I have gone in to the account to request the PAC for you but for some reason I am getting an error and it's not allowing me to complete this. 

I have conferred with a colleague who has advised you will need to give the team a call on this one. You can reach them on 789 / 0345 600 0789. 

Please pop back and let us know how you get on. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

I’ve called that number earlier on who couldn’t solve the problem so am I gonna have to wait over 20 minutes to be told the same thing again? 

Hi Trav03, 

Looking at the notes on the account, the reason they were unsuccessful earlier is due to there being system issues. The systems are working fine now. 

If for any reason they are unable to generate the code, they can escalate things for you which we're unable to do from here. 

Let us know how things go. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team