cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PAC Request Error: Despite Multiple Attempts

shantanu_82
Tuning in

I am trying to get a PAC code to port my number to another provider.

I have logged into my online account and requested a PAC, I get a message on screen saying oops something went wrong and receive a text saying PAC request error.

I tried the chat link on the online account and that also gives an oops something went wrong message.

I have tried texting PAC + birthdate to 65075, but text says Sorry, but we can't get hold of it right now.

Rang 789, but they are constantly busy.

I have been trying for more than 2 days.

Please can you tell me how I get the PAC code?

4 REPLIES 4

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good afternoon @shantanu_82 

Welcome to the forums and thank you for taking the time to post. 

I am sorry to hear that you have had some issue with getting your pac code. 

I can sort that out for you. I will pop you over a PM so that I can get some account information. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

Thanks for the reply.

I have sent across the details. Hope you can send me the PAC code now.

Best

I want to put on record that the official response from Virgin has been: "There us currently a processing issues with creating a PAC code, I have had to refer this off to be looked into further."

However, I have *not* been given a date by which I will hear back. This creates a problem:

Virgin has given me the right to cancel my contract with no early termination fees. However, I only have 20 days to cancel. Hopefully, I am going to receive my PAC code before these 20 days are up!

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good morning @shantanu_82

Thank you for coming back to me.

I can't confirm when the PAC code will be generated unfortunately, is its with our second line support, as soon as I have an update I will let you know. 

Don't worry about the cancellation period, you have contacted us and ill make sure there are no charges. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M