Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PAC Nightmare

bures
Joining in

Yesterday I tried to get a PAC several time via 65075 - failed
I called Customer Services who also couldnt raise a PAC
I was asked why I wanted to leave, I replied "since the changeover to Vodaphone I can only get 1 bar of signal in my front bedroom, by the window", The response was " I can sort that our by putting your on a better mobile package"
WHAT !

Today at 0830 again tried 65075, still unavailble
0851 I sent a message to the Virgin advertised 07533016422 Messaging Service, I received an auto ackowledgement to wait.........
0928 I finally get a response from "Someone" to say, I had been directed to Virgin Media and they would transfer me to Virgin Mobile..........................
0936 Vigin Mobile responds, it took until 1039 before I was infomed this was an IT problem, a ticket had been raised and I should hear from IT in 3 - 5 Days with the PAC

Useless answer, as I have changed to EE with a phone I cant use !!
The OFCOM web site states
If a customer wants to switch and keep their existing phone number, they just text ‘PAC’ to 65075 to begin the process.Their existing provider will respond by text within a minute. They will be sent their switching code (PAC), which will be valid for 30 days.

20 REPLIES 20

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for the update @bures and we're pleased to hear we've been able to issue the PAC code to you.

We apologise for any inconvenience and frustration this caused you, and we wish you all the best with your new provider

Kindest regards,

David_Bn