Menu
malgosiaswiders
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Overdue bill

I have trouble with paying my bills online.... My direct debit was failing each time it was reinstated, so for the past few months I've been just buying top up vouchers. This time however, im abroad and can't do that... I can't call 789 from my phone, as I think my service has been suspended... And i have no idea how to pay the bill online. 

Anyone else find the site VERY hard to navigate?

Edit: also, when I'm trying to log into my Mobile account, the only thing I get is this notification: Screen Shot 2019-01-05 at 17.04.26.png

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Overdue bill

Hi Malgosiaswiders, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

Sorry to hear that you've been having some issues with your Direct Debit and making payments, I can appreciate you're keen to get things sorted. 

Have you been able to make a payment online since your post?

If not then are you able to give us a call on 0345 6000 789 from another phone so we can get this sorted for you?

Let me know Smiley Happy 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
happywithmy350
Superfast
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Can you pay a monthly bill by buying top up vouchers? I never knew that but handy info if so.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hey Happywithmy350, 

You can use top up vouchers to go towards your bill when you're a pay monthly customer, however you will still need an active Direct Debit. 

If paying by top up voucher you need to ensure this is done 3-5 working days before the Direct Debit is due, if it's done too late we'll still request the Direct Debit. 

I hope that helps. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos