Menu
Mazcallan
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Overcharged at £5 per text about my voice mail whilst traveling abroad,phone switched off

Phone not used daily,just switched on to check every few days ,text messages were sent from you telling me my voice mail was inaccessible at a cost of £5 per text,I never use my voice mail,rang you at great expense you said a credit would be set up,no credit as yet & you have still taken my monthly fee.

I cannot find an email address to contact you 

M.Callan

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Overcharged at £5 per text about my voice mail whilst traveling abroad,phone switched off

Hi Mazcallan

Thanks for messaging us. 

We are sorry to hear that you have been having issues with the service. Have we switched off the voicemail? What was the credit for? 

Kind Regards 

Chris. 

Highlighted
Mazcallan
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Overcharged at £5 per text about my voice mail whilst traveling abroad,phone switched off

Overcharged for all the voicemail text you kept on sending informing me my voicemail was unavailable ; which I have never used 

0 Kudos
nick_london
Fibre optic
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

You don’t get charged for receiving text messages.

You have been charged £5 because when you switched on your phone apps on your phone have used the internet. You need to switch off data!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the reply Mazcallan, 

As nick_london has advised you wouldn't be charged for receiving text messages. 

Have you been able to view a breakdown of the extras charges on your bill through your online account? 

Regards, 

Dean C

0 Kudos