Menu
scottferg
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Overcharge & Tariff Change

How can I speak to someone who can help me, I've tried the call centre who are not listening to me and just repeating themselves over and over again.

Last month we changed the tarriff on my son's mobile phone as part of black friday to 45Gig Data, the new contact was due to start today.  Previously when my 11yr old son hit his data allowance limit he could not get data and it was shut down.  This month we have just been hit with a £129 bill, he went over his usual data allowance (which he has never been able to do) got up to 45g.. 

There is obviously a mess up at Virgin's end as he has never been able to go over previously. I have tried unsuccesfully to explain this over the phone but it was just like speaking to a robot reading a script.  I'm really not happy about this and will be also putting this on social media and contacting offcom if I don't get any response.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Overcharge & Tariff Change

Hi Scottferg, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

I'm really sorry to hear that your son has gone over his data and you've received a large bill, I can fully appreciate you're concern and that you're keen to know how this has happened. 

I'd need to take a closer look at the number and account to see what's gone on, therefore I'll pop you a personal message and we'll take things from there. 

I look forward to hearing back from you soon. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos