cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ordered - Awaiting Stock

AlexMeggitt
Joining in

I ordered a new handset on 29/12/21. My order is due on 08/01/22 which is 1 day away and the tracking still states that there is no stock.

what is the chance that my handset will actually arrive on the given date as the lady who sorted the order for me said that it will arrive on the 08/01 latest, however from some of the posts and comments I have seen about the customer service and people in similar situations, I seem to believe I’ll be waiting a lot longer of a time to receive it.

I do hope that it arrives on the given date or I’ll be cancelling my order and transferring my phone, Wi-Fi and TV else where..

You shouldn’t give dates out then not be on time, it’s horrendous service.

6 REPLIES 6

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @AlexMeggitt,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.

I'm sorry to hear of the issues that you're having with the delivery of your new handset.

I'm looking into this with our mobile team to check the stock levels for this handset and I will be in touch as soon as I have any updates from them.

Regards,

Steven_L

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @AlexMeggitt,

I have been looking into your account this afternoon and can see that your handset has now been delivered. Please let me know if that isnt the case.

Regards,

Steven_L

Eduardenache
Tuning in

I'm in the same position as you, did you finally get the device? when did you receive and when should you normally receive the device? It would help me a lot.

Hi Eduardenache, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you're having an issue with receiving your device. 

Can you pop back and let us know what device you're expecting? I can try and find out when we will be expecting stock in for you. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Iphone 13 pro max green 256Gb 

Hi Eduardenache, 

Thanks for confirming that. I've passed this over to a colleague to check on this for you. 

Once I have an answer I shall let you know. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs