cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order status "Parked"

vaness0
Joining in

Hi,

I placed an order yesterday (reference 100001877220602) and the order status has been marked as parked. I called the customer service and they told me to wait for 24 hours and it has now been more than 24 hours.

Is there any way to have more details about this issue and if you need anything from me?

My phone was stolen from my hands on Tuesday so I am unable to make or receive calls and texts, and I am meant to travel on Saturday.

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks,

Vanessa

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @vaness0, welcome to our forum and welcome to Virgin 😊

Sorry to see that you have not had any further update regarding this parked order. These ordered can be parked for a number of reasons while further checks are done. As long as they don't need any further checks the orders will usually be released within 24-48 hours.

If this is still showing as parked it would be best to pop the sales team a call on 0800 052 0238 as we are unable to release parked orders from here 😔

Let us know how you get on with this, if you need anything further we will be happy to assist as best as we can.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @vaness0, welcome to our forum and welcome to Virgin 😊

Sorry to see that you have not had any further update regarding this parked order. These ordered can be parked for a number of reasons while further checks are done. As long as they don't need any further checks the orders will usually be released within 24-48 hours.

If this is still showing as parked it would be best to pop the sales team a call on 0800 052 0238 as we are unable to release parked orders from here 😔

Let us know how you get on with this, if you need anything further we will be happy to assist as best as we can.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules