cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order parked

Wizard71
Joining in

Hi, online chat yesterday to add another handset to my account. Passed credit check, checked and consented to contractual documents, chose delivery date then was informed right at the end my order 'May have been parked' and someone 'May need to contact me'. Can't even see any order info on my account. Can someone please look into this for me please.

TIA

5 REPLIES 5

Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Wizard71, thanks for the message and sorry to hear that the order has been parked. You would need to sign the credit agreement which has been sent to your email, can you confirm if this is the case? ^Chris.

Thanks for reply. I received pre contract documents and a text with a link I approved.*see attachment.

Screenshot_20220617-105734_Chrome.jpg

Should I have recieved something else?

Can you confirm if this was send before or after you signed the credit agreement? Chris

Hi Chris, I havent recieved a credit agreement to sign via email, just the pre contract documents which didn't have anywhere to sign and the text with the link that led me to above pic which appeared that way after I accepted.

Thanks for the reply. I will send you a private message so that this can be looked into further for you. - Chris