Menu
Gemgrinham
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Order parked

Ordered a phone for my son Thursday says orders parked? Need more info but tried ringing with no luck. What does this mean? 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Order parked

Hi Gemgrinham, thanks for getting in touch - sorry for the delayed response here.

I'm also sorry to hear there's a delay with your mobile order. There's numerous reasons why an order can be parked, more often than not it's just extra checks that need to be done before the order can be dispatched. 

Have you since been able to clear things up with the mobile teams on 789/ 0345 600 0789? Please keep us posted.

Tom

0 Kudos
Gemgrinham
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi there Tom thank u for the reply, I have tried ringing but not got through... I still haven't received a phone call or any confirmation regarding the order. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Darren_Walden
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I have the same issue. The most frustrating thing is that you CANNOT CONTACT ANYBODY. I've tried phoning, texting, chat service, email, and forum....anf I've got absolutely NOWHERE. 

0 Kudos
Gemgrinham
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Yes same here I have to wait for them to contact me... Its not that my son is diabetic and without a phone currently. If I'd have known it would be this long I probably would have gone elsewhere. It was only as my partner has broadband, landline, TV, plus four contracts with virgin that I thought I'd go with them. 

0 Kudos