cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order did not cancel

fathaha86
Joining in

I contacted two weeks ago within the 14 day cancellation period of ordering my sim to cancel my order. They said I would get a confirmation email but I did not get one. After looking at the community questions, it seems the idea of a confirmation is a lie put on for whatever reason. One of the reasons I wanted to cancel my contract in the first place was because of poor costumer service, inefficient service. I checked my account to try find a proof of cancellation but could not find one and saw my billing dates as normal. Now I will have to pay in a day for a sim I do not want and cancelled two weeks ago and the cancellation period will have gone and there is no proof. What do I do? How do I cancel my sim without paying a fee I am not supposed to have due to an error with whatever processing is done for cancellation? 

3 REPLIES 3

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @fathan86

Thank you so much for your post and welcome back to our community forums! 

I'm so sorry to hear that this has happened and I'm so sorry for an inconvenience caused! 

Have you received the SIM yet? If not you can reject the delivery, in this case it will be sent back to us.

Thank you.

Hi,

I called the first time a day after ordering to cancel the order but customer service said they could not find my order so it had maybe not been processed yet. I thought it best to wait until receiving the sim to cancel the order. Then I contacted again a week after without receiving the sim to cancel it. Now I have no sim but also no cancelled contract. 

No problem thank you for confirming! 

I will send you a PM now so we can look into this a bit further! Please keep your eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message.

Thank you.