cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order awaiting stock?

Dennymc123
Tuning in

Hi,

I ordered a bundle deal yesterday and everything went through fine.

My direct debit is now set up and all my conformation emails have come through apart from the delivery confirmation.

The estimated delivery date was today but the order status says awaiting stock.

I have been trying to get help through live chat for the last 3 hours but keep getting disconnected after waiting for a long time for replies.

I need to have an idea of when my order will arrive as I have a pac code to transfer a number over and my old contract ends on the 23rd.

13 REPLIES 13

Katie_WT
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Afternoon @Dennymc123

Welcome to our Community and thanks so much for your first post - I was sorry to understand that you've had a delay with your delivery. Have you managed to get the help you've needed since your post on Tuesday? 

I've not been able to locate your account from this end to check so if you do still need any further assistance, please let us know and we'll send you a Private Message to take some information from you

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

Hi Katie,

I ended up calling to find out what the issue is.

I have been told I should have my order by the 22nd-23rd of this month as the stock will be there by then.

Hopefully it arrives on time but if not I will cancel the order and get something else.

Thank you for responding.

Stuart

Is this for a Samsung F20 SE?

My delivery was also supposed to be today?

Hi,

Yes it is for the Samsung galaxy s20 FE bundle. 

I was told on the phone that I would have my order by the 22nd-23rd of this month but also received an email a day or so later saying that I would receive it within 21 days.

I saw on the news that they have discontinued this model now due to the s21 coming out and that everyone is struggling for stock.

If I wait weeks for a phone that doesn't turn up at all I won't be happy.

If anything changes I'll post on here to keep you updated.

I feel awkward now... mine arrived yesterday.

Lol at least you got yours 👍

Have you had any confirmation yet for your delivery @Dennymc123?

Is anything showing in your online account for a new delivery?

You can find that by logging into your online account and clicking My Account and Order tracking.

Regards

Steven_L

Hi Steven,

My online status is still showing as awaiting stock.

I received an email some days ago stating I will have the order within 21 days and now I have had another stating 14 days. 

I will call tomorrow and see what the status is but if it will be another 2 weeks I will cancel the order as a month is a long time to wait for a phone and I will now be paying my last provider for another month.

Hi Dennymc123,

Thank you for keeping us posted on the situation. 

Have you been able to speak with the team to find out information concerning your delivery?

^Martin