cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order Placed for Virgin Mobile Have Not Received Confirmation (Again)

Mousehole
Joining in

I placed an order earlier this morning with virgin mobile, went through all the checks on the phone, got sent a message to accept and did all the things to confirm and consent on the phone. I have an email that says:

"It was great to chat with you today. As we discussed, we can't complete your order just yet. So, we've parked it for the moment until we've sorted things out.  

Keep your eyes peeled for your order confirmation when it comes through..."

I'm yet to receive any confirmation message via email or text and have checked my spam folders.

This is extra worrying because i originally placed the order last Thursday and went through all this previously with another agent on the phones. After receiving that same email, but on Thursday, I then heard nothing at all. 

I phoned virgin today to explain and they said my order had been cancelled so i had to start the whole process again. At the end of the call he said, make sure you accept the terms or do whatever virgin mobile asks you to do when you receive a call or message from them because otherwise the order may get cancelled again. But I didn't receive anything then and I haven't received anything now.

I was really hoping to have my device this weekend gone 😞

3 REPLIES 3

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Mousehole 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the team, it's great to have you here. 

I'm so sorry to hear that you are facing this issue with your most recent order! 

I'll pop you a PM now so we can take a look, please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top corner of your screen alerting you to a new message. 

Thanks again. 

• I am back here to say my problem has not been resolved and Ashleigh did not reply to my messages

Hi @Mousehole

The forums are not an instant service but we will always try to get back to your messages as soon as possible. 

I have popped you a response now via the PM, please do pop back to me when you can. 

Thank you.