Menu
TraceyA79
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Order Parked

I placed an order on Sunday for a handset and contract.  Received an email thanking me for my order and you are doing some checks and someone will get back to me, when I log in and check the status of my order it’s showing PARKED.  Can someone advise what this means?  Thanks.

0 Kudos
happywithmy350
Well-informed
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Order Parked

Why oh WHY can't VM do a sticky on this? There are like 20 a day about the same bloody thing!
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

@happywithmy350 wrote:
Why oh WHY can't VM do a sticky on this? There are like 20 a day about the same bloody thing!

And they never seem to contact people to tell them where things are at. 
Communication arn't us

0 Kudos
TraceyA79
Joining in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Anyone from Virgin like to give me a reply that might actually help answer my query?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

@TraceyA79 wrote:

Anyone from Virgin like to give me a reply that might actually help answer my query?

The mods can take some time to reply - and even then it is hit and miss. 

Try phoning on 0345 6000 789 and enquiring as to the problem

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi TraceyA79,

Thanks for reaching out and I apologise for the delay. When an Order is Parked, it means that Virgin needs further verification about your account details in order for it to complete. It can be caused by changes of information that you have made prior to the upgrade was being processed. What normally happen is that within 24-48 hours from the Order was Parked, you will be contacted by the Fraud Team to verify such changes in order to confirm from you as the Account Holder that you have made the changes or aware with it. This is more of a security measure for the account.

To further query about the status of the order, feel free to contact us on 0345 600 0789.

Cheers,

Ann_E

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

"What normally happen is that within 24-48 hours from the Order was Parked, you will be contacted by the Fraud Team to verify such changes in order to confirm from you as the Account Holder that you have made the changes or aware with it. This is more of a security measure for the account."

And yet the vast majority of posts on this subject seem to suggest that simply does not happen.

0 Kudos