Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ooomph SIM - not showing in MyVMedia cannot register in My Vmobile

RDF
Superfast

Morning all,

I've just signed up for Ooomph. 

I've received the SIM and need to transfer my old number over. When I tried to register the new SIM/account on the Virgin Mobile site it says the SIM is already registered and won't go any further.

In My Virgin Media it shows no SIMs on my account, but the little "i" says "If you have a Virgin Mobile SIM, please log in to your Virgin Mobile account."

When I use the app and VM data on my phone it shows details of the SIM (minutes, texts data etc) but tells me I can only transfer the number using the website.

Is this because the rest of my services are not due to go live until the installation tomorrow? 

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

If you receive a PAC code we'd be able to port your number over, once you receive the PAC reply here and we'll bring you into a private message to get this sorted.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

7 REPLIES 7

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @RDF

Have you received the Oomph SIM and is your other number on a different SIM card?

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

Hi Travis_M

Yes and yes, currently on my BT SIM - I've not request the PAC yet - I was waiting until I knew I was able to use it.

Thanks.

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

If you receive a PAC code we'd be able to port your number over, once you receive the PAC reply here and we'll bring you into a private message to get this sorted.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

Fantastic, thank you, I'll get it requested from BT now.

I have it. Let me know when you can fit me in 🙂

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @RDF

I'm going to private message you now to collect some more details, please keep an eye on your inbox.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

Appreciate you're busy, just wanted to check if you would have time to take a look before you clock off tonight.

Thanks again.

Roy