cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oomph sim still not switched to Vodafone :-(

adyp
Joining in

C'mon it's nearly Christmas am I literally the last Oomph sim to get switched to Vodafone? My EE signal is garbage both at home and work, it used to be fine on my old Vodafone contract and the virgin switch to them was what prompted me to cancel my Sim only de

Is the change meant to be complete by the end of this year?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Still plenty to go. I'm expecting mid to late January for a completion. 3.5 million customers to transferr, so will be in batches.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Still plenty to go. I'm expecting mid to late January for a completion. 3.5 million customers to transferr, so will be in batches.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Corey_C

Thanks for your post and for reaching out to the Community Forums, adyp,

Unfortunately the network migrations are still taking place and into the upcoming year, apologies.

Cheers,

Corey C

Oof that's ruined my Christmas, I'm going to take the lights and tree down now. 😉

Thanks for the reply.

Oh no, adyp,

Well before you do, is wifi calling something that might help with your signal? You're welcome to take a look here: https://www.virginmedia.com/help/mobile/wifi-and-4g-calling

Cheers,

Corey C