cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oomph WiFi down

brianlow97
Joining in

When WiFi is down and you can’t call 789 because their office hours are closed, how do I go about getting the unlimited data that I’m entitled to?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @brianlow97,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on our forums.

I'm really sorry to hear that you're having issues with your connection. Has this changed since you last posted?

You should be able to use your unlimited data allowance at any time via your mobile handset and turning mobile data on.

Regards,

Steven_L

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @brianlow97,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on our forums.

I'm really sorry to hear that you're having issues with your connection. Has this changed since you last posted?

You should be able to use your unlimited data allowance at any time via your mobile handset and turning mobile data on.

Regards,

Steven_L

Hi Steven,

Thanks for getting back to me! Yeah occasionally there would be problems with the broadband around my area and it’s usually after their office hours. I’m get 15GB data a month and on the app, it says whenever broadband is down, I can ring 789 to get unlimited data, but what happens when the office hours are closed?

Thanks,
Brian

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @brianlow97,

Welcome back to our Community Forums! Thank you for your post, and I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing some ongoing issues with your broadband.

Can you tell us more about this so we can potentially look at what is causing this issue? Does this impact all devices and connections?

Apologies, our call centre hours are between 8am-9pm. 

Keep us updated if you can.

Thank you,

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs