cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oomph Unlimited Data SIM and O2

Dusty_Warrior
Up to speed

I have 3 VM sims on my account 1 is linked to my Oomph package. I have received transfer letters for the 2 but not for the Oomph one.

Has anyone experienced transfer of the Oomph included SIM yet.

How did it go, how are prices effected?

3 REPLIES 3

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Dusty_Warrior 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. 

OOMPH is a legacy tariff which we won't migrate. We do recommend you contacting the team on 789 / 0345 6000 789 to renegotiate your account.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Hi John, thanks for the quick response however I am confused. If Virgin are handing all the mobiles to O2 this year. What will happen to the mobiles of the (presumably) millions of customers on Oomph. Will we just get cut off if we don’t change packages?

Thanks for coming back to me. We can't migrate OOMPH numbers because OOMPH isn't a package we offer anymore, the equivalent is VOLT, that is with an O2 SIM card. The deals themselves would have in theory expired so thus people would have contacted us to migrate from OOMPH to Volt (or another plan). 

Please do contact the team on the above number and the cable one 150 / 0345 454 1111, to renegotiate your accounts 🙂 

Best wishes and a lovely Bank Holiday.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill