cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oomph Sim Never Received

GLovatt1
Joining in

I had my new Virgin Media Top Oomph Package installed for the first time last week.  All good but I have not received my free SIM card.  I contacted customer service and was told it should arrive by the end of last week but still nothing has arrived.  I am trying to get this matter sorted prior to my 14 day cooling off period.  If this matter cannot be sorted within the next few days for something as simple as this I will cancel my account.  I honestly can’t see what is so difficult when most mobile suppliers ensure SIM cards arrive within 24 hours.

3 REPLIES 3

Laurie_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi GLovatt1,

Thanks for getting in touch, and a very warm welcome to the Community Forum! I am sorry that you've had this issue.

I'd be happy to look into this for you. I'll just need to confirm a few details via Private Message. Please look out for a purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen.

Kind regards,

Laurie

Laurie_C
Forum Team

charlenesharp81
Joining in

Hi was wondering if you got this issue sorted as I have the same problem.  I am waiting for the SIM card for my teenage daughter to use. Service was shocking when I called Virgin and used the text service got no help at all

I did text someone last week and they said I should receive by the end of the week but never did.  I then posted this message and someone from Virgin contacted me, to try and sort the problem out but only got as far as them saying that.  I have not heard anything else since.  Pretty shocking service really.  I am appalled that it could be this bad.  They have only got 4 days to sort this out or I am pulling the plug on the whole package!