cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oomph 5GB SIM Missing

P3r4kl
Joining in

I have stll not received my 5GB SIM as part of my M200 package, which was installed on 10/06/2020. I've tried both calling and texting VM with no avail.It's been over 2 months now and my issue is not resolved.

19 REPLIES 19

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi P3r4kl

Thanks for posting and my apologies for the delayed reply. 

Have you received the SIM since posting? Let me know if not and I'll happily assist you further.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

As I mentioned my broadband was installed on 10.06.2020 and I haven't received my SIM since.

HI P3r4kl, thanks for the response and sorry for the delayed reply. Can you confirm if you have now receievd the sim? Have we been able to confirm why this ewas not received? Chris

I haven't received anything

It's been 3 months now

Emily_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for the update, if you still need some assistance with this we can take a look into the SIM account for you. 

I'll pop you over a private message so we can pass security.

Thanks, Emily.

As I was informed recently my SIM was suppose to arrive in 3-5 working days but still there is no SIM whatsoever. In about 2 days it will be 4 months which makes me think if I violate my contract in any way there will be a penalty, apparently when VM is not keeping there part nothing happens. Should I think it's because of incompetence or something else? For 4 months I'm using prepaid SIM topping up every week in anticipation of SIM I still don't possess. Should I look for another provider or should I wait for my SIM to arrive as a Christmas gift?

As I was informed recently my SIM was suppose to arrive in 3-5 working days but still there is no SIM whatsoever. In about 2 days it will be 4 months which makes me think if I violate my contract in any way there will be a penalty, apparently when VM is not keeping there part nothing happens. Should I think it's because of incompetence or something else? For 4 months I'm using prepaid SIM topping up every week in anticipation of SIM I still don't possess. Should I look for another provider or should I wait for my SIM to arrive as a Christmas gift?

Hi P3r4kl, thanks for posting.

I am really sorry you've not received your oomph SIM and that you've not had any success in contacting our customer contact centres. I would like to look into this further for you.  To enable me to do so, I am going to send you a private message. Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

Hello again

It's been 6 months now and surprisingly I still haven't received my SIM. I would like my contract to be terminated, I no longer have the desire to be your customer the level of incompetence its just astonishing. Please contact me about the equipment I have to return as soon as possible. As I was assured last time, I was supposed to receive a refund about my SIM (you know the one I'm paying for but is still missing) and I don't have it as well. Please terminate my contract as soon as possible I don't want to discuss any offers, appologies, etc. Just terminate the contract.