cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Sim Card

PB649
Joining in

I am currently on the Oomph deal and enjoying the Virgin mobile sim card.  My 18 month deal comes to an end in early December and have noticed that the top package now only comes with a O2 sim card?  My question is, if I re-new with Virgin Media, can I still get the top package without the O2 sim card?  All my families handsets are sim only Virgin mobile customers and I will move to a sim only deal in December, saving money as I am a fairly light data usage user.  I see many posts with issues regarding O2 sim problems, anyone with similar feelings regarding O2 sim?

5 REPLIES 5

jb66
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If you take a new deal you can transfer one of your sims to o2 to make full use of the deal.

Thanks, but will not change to O2, so will probably leave Virgin, get Toob broadband and take out a Sky package.

BenMcr
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Sky Mobile uses the O2 radio network.
I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own

I intend to stay with Virgin mobile for the sim, and Toob for broadband, and Sky for the TV package

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Virgin Mobile are moving to O2 and are already putting new accounts on there. Rest are to follow over the next few months.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks