cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number swap

Shell0910
Joining in

My 2 children were with O2 until 2 months ago when I got them virgin sims. We kept their numbers and swapping them over was easy. 

My phone then had an update a couple of weeks ago and now their numbers are coming up as the virgin numbers before we swapped them. I can call & text them on their number (the O2 number) but when they contact me it comes up with the virgin number which they only had for less than 24 hours. 

How do I rectify this issue? I have tried deleting chats and contacts and putting them back which hasn't worked.

Has anyone else experienced this?

14 REPLIES 14

I see, I would suggest contacting Samsung to look at a resolution for this as everything is fine on our part and the other two users can communicate via the numbers perfectly.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Ok thank you for your help 

Please do keep us updated with how you get on after speaking to Samsung 🙂

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Ok so after talking to Samsung twice now and after deleting the cache in messaging, switching the phone off and removing the sim they are now saying to get a new sim.

Hi there @Shell0910

I'm so sorry to hear that this has happened and that this is the suggested fix. But we can arrange this for you. 

I will send you a PM now so we can look into this. 

Please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message. 

Thank you.