cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number not transferred

centerhalf
Joining in

Hi

I transferred to volt from virgin mobile a couple of months ago. I was waiting for my number to be ported and it never happened. Last week my virgin sim stopped working, so i have had to use my o2 sim i received a few month ago, but it doesn't have my original number!

Please can anyone help?

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey centerhalf, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to see you PAC didn't go through.

Did you request a PAC code at all?

If you've had this number for a few months now the number you want may be inactive and therefore we cannot do this as its been to long.

I am going to send you a PM, so we can look into this for you.

Please look out for the purple evenlope. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Hi, 

Can anyone help please as this still isnt resolved despite being told it would take 5 days!

thanks

Hi there @centerhalf 

Thank you so much for popping back to us and we are so sorry that this issue is not yet resolved for you. 

Are you able to pop back to the PM with my colleague so they can continue to assist?

Thank you. 

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi centerhalf, 

Thanks for coming back to Matthew via private message. He is off currently so I have picked this up to avoid any further delays. 

Checking this end there hasn't been any update yet. I have sent an email over to the relevant team to check on things.

Once I hear back from them, I will come back to you with an update. 

Many thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi centerhalf, 

Thanks for your patience on this one. 

The teams have looked in to things and they have advised that the number was never transferred over as you never gave the PAC code to O2. 

The teams have recovered the number now so you should follow the usual PAC request process here. Once you receive your PAC code, please contact O2 and give this to them. Your number will then be transferred over. 

Let us know if you have any further issues. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs