cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not registered on network

gamalosman
Joining in

My phone has suddenly stopped working and is showing as not registered on network. I spent hours on the phone with Virgin yesterday and when I was transferred to the technical team I got stuck on hold for 2 hours with no response.

Looking at the other answers I may need a new sim sent over, can this please be looked into as I've already wasted a day trying to sort this out and I use my phone to work.

6 REPLIES 6

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @gamalosman,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue here on our forums.

Are you still having issues with your connection at the moment?

If you are, then thats no problem, please let me know and we can arrange for a new sim to be sent out to you.

Regards,

Steven_L

Hi Steven,

Yes please I will need a new sim as the phone is still not working. number is [MOD EDIT:PERSONAL INFORMATION REMOVED]

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

Thanks for confirming your details via private message @gamalosman.

I have arranged for your sim card to be sent out to you just now and the sim card should be with you in the next 2 to 3 working days.

Please let me know if you dont receive the sim card in the next 3 working days and we can look into this further.

Regards,

Steven_L

Hi Steve, 

I have received the sim card but I am now getting the error "sim not provisioned

This entire process has taken days on end any way we can get a phone call to help and sort this out or some advice to help fix the problem please?

I am trying to activate the sim but we have not received any text

Hi Steve, 

I got on the phone with the virgin team who have manually activated the sim and it is now working.

Thank you for your help!

Thanks for your posts and update, gamalosman,

Glad to hear the SIM is now active and your service is working.

Cheers,

Corey C