cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not registered on network

Mountainheart
Tuning in

Hi, My mobile is saying it's not registered on the network. It registered briefly yesterday morning, but hasn't since. I've tried all the usual things (as in this article: https://www.lifewire.com/fix-not-registered-on-network-error-samsung-galaxy-5188191), but nothing is working.

I don't have a landline, so rely on my mobile.

I haven't had this issue before, so I'd really appreciate some help. I'm guessing the SIM must have broken (although it looks fine). Should I order a new one, or might it be something else?

Thanks a lot!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for confirming your details via PM @Mountainheart

I have requested a replacement sim card for you and you will receive this within 3- 5 days. 

Let me know if there's any further problems. 

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Mountainheart
Tuning in

Also, how on earth do I get hold of a new SIM? I don't have access to another phone as I only have my mobile, and it has no service, so I can't ring or text Virgin! I'd really appreciate some help as I'm really worried and frustrated!

Thanks so much!

Hi @Mountainheart,

Welcome to our Community Forums and thanks for your post.

I am sorry to hear you're having this issue. I can certainly request a replacement sim for you to see if that resolves things!

Will pop you a PM now to confirm some details.

Thanks

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for confirming your details via PM @Mountainheart

I have requested a replacement sim card for you and you will receive this within 3- 5 days. 

Let me know if there's any further problems. 

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

Hi Ayisha,

Thanks so much. I really appreciate your help. Hopefully the new SIM will fix the problem!