cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not registered message

Joni1
On our wavelength

Message telling me not registered (Samsung A50) I’ve made no changes so what is going on. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi Joni1

Thanks for coming back to us. We can try a new SIM, so i will send you a PM now

Best

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

7 REPLIES 7

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Joni1,

Thanks for posting on our community forums. Sorry that you're currently getting a message stating your Samsung A50 is not registered.

Can you tell us a little more about this issue please? Are you unable to make calls, use data or send text messages?

Have you received a new sim card?

If you could elaborate a little more, we can assist you further. 

Kind regards Jodi 

Joni1
On our wavelength

Hi Jodi. Thanks for responding. Service very unpredictable over this last week, unable to make calls on these occasions, and when I can reception is poor, can often send texts, also able to make call using wats app. I personally have made no changes that could have caused the problem. My sim is the one I received when purchased mobile from virgin about 3 years ago. Normally I’ve had no problems, don’t have a land line now and so it’s important.

thankyou

john

Hello John, thanks for coming back to us. Have you got another handset you can try the SIM in, to see if it helps? 

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Joni1
On our wavelength

Hi thanks for your quick response, unfortunately  I don’t have another handset , and I have already tried looking at settings , SIM card and restarting etc. 

regards

john

Hi Joni1

Thanks for coming back to us. We can try a new SIM, so i will send you a PM now

Best

John_GS
Forum Team

Thanks for joining me on PM @Joni1

Just to update the thread, we've sent a new SIM for this issue - let us know how the new SIM is and if you still get the error message.

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Joni1
On our wavelength
Thankyou so much for your very speedy helpful responses, most grateful.