cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving text messages

colinjmorris
Joining in

Over the last couple of months I have found some texts being sent to me are not being received.   My mobile is a Samsung S20 5G with an unlimited Virgin Sim as part of my Ultimate Oomph package. Appears to be random - others texts arrive OK, can send texts and make and receive calls.  I have had WiFi calling turned off and this has made no difference.  I can see there are numerous other posts dating back more than 18 months with similar issues.  Is there a fix please?

4 REPLIES 4

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Colinjmorris, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to our forums, I am sorry to hear you are having issues with your SIM, are the texts from other people if so are they all on the same network?

Or is is registration texts from Banks, etc 

Zoie

Hi Zoie.  Don't appear to have an issue with registration/bank texts. I don't know which network the senders of the texts not being received are on.

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Would you be able to find out so we can best look into this? I will pop you over a message and we can take a look on our end also.

Just keep an eye out for the purple envelope

Zoie

Hi Zoie

Have replied to your PM.  Texts not being recieved are from mobiles on EE and Vodafone networks.

Thanks

Colin