Menu
streetendboy
Joining in
Message 31 of 39
Flag for a moderator

Re: Not receiving some sms messages

To do that I would need to use my new fon. I still can't see how I could do all that monitoring as I would still incur same problems. Not knowing if my sms has been received or not or been received and not replied to or replied to but not received.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 32 of 39
Flag for a moderator

Morning streetendboy

These examples will help the network team should they need to complete a further investigation. 

Times and dates of the text messages would be ideal if at all possible. 

David_Pn
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
streetendboy
Joining in
Message 33 of 39
Flag for a moderator

Totally impossible to do!!! 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 34 of 39
Flag for a moderator

Hi streetendboy, 

Collating the information would mean using your newer handset.  

You would then need to note down the requested information and forward it to us via a private message.

Once this is done, we can raise IT ticket to investigate the problem further. 

Thank you 

Nat
0 Kudos
streetendboy
Joining in
Message 35 of 39
Flag for a moderator

Unless I'm clairvoyant how would I know which messages I had not received or which had not been received by the contact? Or message may simply have not been replied to! 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 36 of 39
Flag for a moderator

We appreciate this is frustrating streetendboy but we would need the five examples in order to launch the investigation. 

As the problem is intermittent and we are unable to determine if it is our network that is the problem we would need to investigate further. 

You were made aware that texts were not being received before contacting us, we would ask that you continue to collate the information in the same way.

If possible, your wife or friend could send test messages through the day and a check could be done in the evening to see if they have been received?

Thanks ,

Nat
0 Kudos
streetendboy
Joining in
Message 37 of 39
Flag for a moderator

I wouldn't know if they'd received my msg or if they had sent reply and I'd not received it. IT'S ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE TO MONITOR! 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 38 of 39
Flag for a moderator

Hi, 

This information could be detectable by using another method of contact between you contact/contact through other means for example social media or calling. As mentioned before this is crucial information we would need as a base in order to carry out an investigation.

Many thanks,

Louis

0 Kudos
streetendboy
Joining in
Message 39 of 39
Flag for a moderator

Can't coordinate all that information sorry. I'm going to use another provider. Been missing too many messages with switching from phone to phone!!!! 

0 Kudos