cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving "Reset Password" emails

murff576
Tuning in

I do not remember what the security question was so cannot provide an answer. However, despite requesting the reset link via email umpteen times it's not arriving in my inbox or spam folders

9 REPLIES 9

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello murff576

Thanks for taking the time to post in regards to not receiving the password reset emails, we understand the concern this can cause.

Can you confirm which password it is you're looking to reset? 

Thanks

Rob

Thanks Rob,

My wife received a text telling her about a contract change on her handset so I wanted to log in to check the details. Unfortunately my stored password didn't work nor did my manual insertion. Thinking it was my fault I clicked the forgot Password link, received and entered the code and was then asked for my answer to the security question. I've no idea what the question was so can't provide an answer. It then told me to click on the link and a password reset link would be emailed to me. It hasn't arrived despite trying umpteen times and is not in my spam either. 

So it's for the mobile account murff576?

Can you confirm what the text message your wife received said? Is the mobile account in yours's or your wife's name?

Rob

Both handsets are in my name and the text was...Hi. You're switching to 4G from November's refresh date at no extra cost. You'll get unlimited mins/texts and data for £21.50/month. See virginmedia.com/4G plan.

The accounts are in my name, not the community posting name.

Thanks for confirming that murff576, we are migrating customers onto 4G tariff's at no extra cost, are these the same prices are you're currently paying?

Rob

That's what I wanted to check!

Apologies for the confusion murff576, I can take a look at this ofr you but would need some further details from you and will send you a Private Message.

Rob

Thanks Rob

No problem, if you check the top right of the Forum page, when signed in there should be a purple envelope where my Private Message will appear.

Rob