cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving password reset code

green22
Joining in

I'm trying to reset my mobile account password but the code hasn't arrived. I have good mobile reception. What should I do?

Screenshot_20220607-080752.png

4 REPLIES 4

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @green22,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm very sorry to hear that you're having a bit of trouble registering an online account for your Virgin Mobile services. Have you requested to have it resent via the link in the screenshot provided if it hasn't come through?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

It's an existing mobile account. I'm just trying to reset the password.

Yes, I've tried the resend code link.

Hi @green22,

Thank you for clarifying. I'm going to send you a private message in a few moments so that we can take a closer look at what's going on for you. Please respond to this at your earliest convenience and we can go from there.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @green22,

Thank you for reaching out to me via private message. I'm glad that we've been able to address and resolve your concerns.

Please do let us know if there's anything more we can assist you with.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team