cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving incoming calls or texts

mallan
Joining in

Can anyone help 

old number was ported over last Friday and now I can’t receive incoming calls or texts however I can make calls and send texts 

thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @mallan

Thank you so much for your post and I am so sorry to see this number port has not completed yet! 

I have checked and everything does look to be successfully completed on our side, so this port should be happening the port just appears to be still ongoing. Can I ask you to let us know if the number is still not working after midnight tonight? 

Thanks again. 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

William478
Just joined

Any solution for this error i have also same error if anyone know how to solve so please reply. Thanks in advance.

paycheckrecords

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Sounds like the port has not gone through properly. 

You can wait for someone from the team here to get to you (May take time) or ring 789

P.s. Please don't double post on the same topic as that only confuses the issue and can actually make a response slower.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @mallan

Thank you so much for your post and I am so sorry to see this number port has not completed yet! 

I have checked and everything does look to be successfully completed on our side, so this port should be happening the port just appears to be still ongoing. Can I ask you to let us know if the number is still not working after midnight tonight? 

Thanks again.