cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving incoming calls on virgin mobile

climpies
Tuning in

I cannot receive incoming calls or texts. When I test it by phoning my number from a landline it says "sorry the person you are calling is unavailable". I can make outgoing calls / texts fine. I've been with virgin mobile for a number of years, and haven't changed anything recently.

Help please!

13 REPLIES 13

AndyG58
On our wavelength

As you'll see I have started a thread today having had a similar issue to you (although I can still receive texts, it's just incoming calls for me), so it sounds to me like there may be a network problem affecting both of us. Hopefully Virgin will sort it out soon.

Corey_C

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community Forums, climpies,

Sorry to hear that you have been having mobile service issues. Are you able to go into your mobile settings are refresh your network connection and check if this is still occurring?

You can also get mobile help here: https://www.virginmedia.com/care/device-help

Cheers

Corey C

Done everything recommended but still not receiving call or texts. Able to make calls - very annoying!! 

nolly1953
Up to speed

Thanks for posting.  My wife has had exactly the same isdue since this afternoon.  She cannot receive calls or texts on her Samsung mobile but she can make calls and send texts.  I live in the same house and have a Virgin Sim so I doubt if it is a coverage issue. We kive in Belfast. Tried all suggestions.  No change. 

Same issues here.

I can make calls and send SMS but I'm not receiving either.

Seems to have been happening since mid afternoon.

This could be an issue tomorrow as I use my phone for work.

EDIT.

Forgot to add that I am in the G73 area of Glasgow/Rutherglen.

Same for me, can make calls but not receive them...

same for me, can make calls and text but not receive them. have switched on voicemail which does accept calls. My wife's virgin paygo mobile is unaffected
Nottingham NG9 area

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Apologies for the mobile service issues experienced, we're aware of the problem and this has been raised with our team to investigate and resolve as quickly as possible. At this time we haven't been given an estimated fix time.

Rob

nolly1953
Up to speed

Re-booted my wife's phone this morning and everything is working okay.  Thank you virgin.