cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving calls

Tubster1922
Joining in

I am not receiving calls from landline numbers, other mobile providers and even calls from other Virgin Mobile numbers appear to be sporadic. This appears to have been happening for about a week. I can make calls fine and also seem to have no issues receiving texts or data. 

I have tried restarting device, switching DND on and off, reset mobile data settings and checked all other settings I can think of. 

Any suggestions for a resolution would be appreciated. 

6 REPLIES 6

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Tubster1922,

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first posts.

Sorry to hear you have been having issues when trying to receive calls. We can understand that this is not ideal and we want to best help. Just to clarify, when calling your number is there a dial tone?  Is there an error message heard? Also, when did you receive your current sim card?

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi @Akua_A

There is a dial tone when calling my number. Have tested from several landline numbers.

When calling my number it can sometimes go to voicemail and also nothing happens at all. I can still make outgoing calls when in the same location so does not appear to be signal related. 

Not sure exactly when I received my current SIM but we are talking a few years at least. 

Thank you. 

Thank you for your response @Tubster1922.

Just to confirm, does the calling issue only occur in a certain location or multiple locations? You may also find the following link useful https://www.virginmedia.com/help/mobile/virgin-mobile-issues

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

@Akua_A

This occurs in multiple locations. I had already visited that link and followed any relevant advice. 

Thanks. 

Thank you for letting us know @Tubster1922.

In this case, I will send you a private message so we can further look into this issue. Please look out for the purple envelope and provide a response when you can. 

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Please let us know how the new sim goes and if you need any further help.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team